Where can you pick up a copy?
• RIDGELY: Tri-Me, Quality Car Care, Harrington Nursery, Ridgely Pharmacy.
• GREENSBORO: Kinnamon's Service, Save A Lot.
• DENTON: Bullock's, Cindy's Country Store, Dunkin Donut/Subway, Sparkle Pool, Food Lion, Denton Family Diner, Denton Mall Antiques, Denton Pharmacy, Snappy's, Curl Up & Dye, 404 Hair Salon, C&L Family Restaurant.
• FEDERALSBURG: Tastee Freeze, McDonald's.
• PRESTON: Livery Stable, Chance's, Nagel's, Pam's Place, Preston Gym.
• CAMBRIDGE: Ace Hardware, Superfresh, Fit N Fresh, Cambridge Diner, Kool Ice & Seafood, Zia's Italian Grill, Kay's Airport Restaurant, Packing House Antiques, Bay Country Antiques.
• CHESTERTOWN: Paul's Shoe Store, Acme, Old Town Bakery, Safeway, Scottie's Shoe Store, Pardoe's Lawn & Tree Service, SuperFresh.
QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
• STEVENSVILLE: Friendly's, Lowe's Bay Shore Nursery, Acme, Unique Creations, Department of Tourism, It's the Pits, Bay Breeze Hair, Stevensville Post Office, … plus many doctor's offices.
• CHESTER: Baker's Liquors, Country Peddler, Second Hand Rose.
• GRASONVILLE: Holly's Restaurant, Harris Crab House, Annie's, Fisherman's Market, Fisherman's Inn, Fisherman's Crab Deck.
• CENTREVILLE: Clabber Hill, Edward's Pharmacy, … plus many doctor's offices.
• KINGSTOWN: Furniture Silo, Kingstown Farm & Home, Anthony's Flowers & Landscaping.
• EASTON: Giant, Garden Treasures, Wet Dog, Denny's, Dairy Queen, Tastee Freeze, Acme, Hair Clip, House of Hunan, Rusticana, Old Mill Deli, Ledos, Avalon, Safeway, Sherwin Williams, Idlewild Carry-Out, Salisbury Pewter, Harrisions Liquors, News Center, Amish Market, Easton Airport, Guiffridas, Paul Ewing, Bagel Bakery, Avon Decorating, Corner Carry Out, Hair House, Talbot County Chamber of Commerce, La Plaza Tapatia, Easton Tourism Department, Robin's Nest, Curves, Waterside Grille, Talbot Y, Roberto's, In Japan, Memorial Hospital, WaWa, … plus many doctor's offices.
• TRAPPE: Mitchum's Market, High's, Kay’s Diner.
• ST. MICHAELS: Medical Center, The Village Shop, St. Michaels Winery, Information Center, Acme, Graul's, Chesapeake Landing, True Value, Bridges Land Management.
• OXFORD: Oxford Market, Oxford Community Center, Schooners, Pier Street.
(If you are interested in advertising in the magazine, please e-mail Sheila Brittingham, phone her at 410-822-4025, or write her at Shore Home & Garden Magazine, P.O. Box 2026, Easton, MD 21601.)